Sunday, September 5, 2010

Movin' Out!

Okay so I am a horrible blogger.

I just posted my "I'm a Mormon" page on Mormon.org and it allows you to put a link on your blog to your profile. I think to myself, "Hey, I have one of those blog things." So I log on and what do you know? It's been over 2 years since I posted anything and I'm moving from San Antonio. My last blog was me moving TO San Antonio.

It has been a great 2 years and I will miss all the wonderful people I have met and all the friends I have made. But the call of the Mountains are just too great and there are things on my bucket list that I simply can't do anywhere else (see join Tabernacle Choir."

September 21 will see me packing up what few posessions I have not sold or given away into my car and making the 3 day drive to Clinton, Ut where I will become brother and uncle extrodinaire.

No comments: